Thursday 15 February 2018

Words & Paintery February Inspiration

"Love - A Bliss"

Hey there beautiful people.. 
So it's a season of love and there are beautiful colors all around. Today I am at Words & paintery Blog, with my inspiration work for this month's challenge and also my entry for Lindy's Challenge.



I created this mixed media work on a circular base with lots of elements and mediums.
First of all I covered the base with a tissue paper for some texture and applied gesso all over. I then stenciled some pattern using modelling paste from Finnabair/Prima and then applied the gorgeous sprays from Lindy's (Links below). Finally for my background I did some stamping with "Messy Script" from Finnabair. 
Once I was done with the background, I started with the collage part and arranged all the elements together. Firstly I arranged the scraps of papers as a base for my photo and then carried on with other embellishments. Once done with the collage part, I added some more color for more depth and finally some splashes. I also distressed the edges of my circle.
Some more pictures..





Lindy's Sprays used in the project:


With this project I participate to:


Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired :)

Hugs



2 comments: