Wednesday 12 April 2017

Mixed Media Mini Canvas


"Loving what you do"


The key to "Being Yourself" in my case is ART.. and of course, for every artist/art lover it is the same. There goes my entry for Finnabair Designer's Faves Challenge with Sanda, the theme for which is "keyhole/heart" and the color combination being Teal/Red. 





An interesting combination to work with, though quite an unusual one. I chose to work on a mini canvas this time. Started of with some stenciling in the background. I chose to glue a couple of old art brushes. The best part on this canvas is my own handcrafted embellishments, the wing and the heart. Yes, I am a clay artist too, so I took the advantage of that and saved on some pounds.. :)
Moving on to the details, I used basic acrylic paints to color my flowers and my favorite product from Finnabair, art alchemy wax for adding a vintage look to my project. I loved how my embellishments  turned out after applying the wax. I added some metal charms too. I was glad to have one from Finnabair with the word "ART". For a final touch, some art stones, glitter and micro beads. That's it!!
There goes the Challenge Banner:


Thank you Finnabair Creative Team for inspiring us to create. 
Hope you enjoyed the post. Be inspired and have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment