Monday 27 March 2017

                        A Birthday wish!!


Hello Everyone!!

Card making is fun and fascinating... Isn't..
This card is created for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC236
Here is the sketch:

I have created this card on ivory card stock and used a doily for the first layer that I distressed to make it pop up. For the focal point I have used a circle die cut on which I stamped my sentiment. Then I stamped and colored the flowers followed by fussy cutting. I have used several layers for the flowers to give them dimension.
And that's it!!
🙂🙂
Hope u enjoyed the post.. Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!!







4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Hina! I love the little flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew! Christyne - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I love your little flowers on the doily. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful simplicity in this card and so elegant! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew this week. We hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete